Friday, December 2, 2011

How do you cope...?

with stress? I exercise, crow and have a beer but not other in that writ.How do you cope...?
I work in childcare-with adjectives women-I know a little something just about stress! Having a drink after work is a great way to twirl down-as long as it is only one or two and not every daylight. My favorite thing to do is to sit on my deck, enjoy a drink and visit next to a friend or read a trashy mag or watch trash TV.
I meditate, filch long baths, go for long walk, or just view a show that cheers me up.
I vent to my friends or family.. Makes me touch a ton better!
I read or go for a drive.
Hang out near friends as long as they are not the cause, drink a few beers, anything to attain my mind off things for a while
i speak to the people closest to me, do the things that i delight in and that relax me, paint, draw, read, listen to music, take long walk on the beach alone or near my lab, take the kayak out...
cavernous breathing
Well, exericise is good when a personage is stressed. When iam stressed i take a meander or drive or visit near a happy soul. Negative people tend to stress me more.

No comments:

Post a Comment