Friday, December 2, 2011

How do you avoid cut-throat burn when you shave your vaginia? If I shave it two days contained by a row I grasp red bumps. How?

How do you avoid cut-throat burn when you shave your vaginia? If I shave it two days contained by a row I grasp red bumps. How?
maybe because you own sensitive skin and try using a battery operate shaver that allows you to adjust the length
They have a lotion cream for this at the drug store also possibly you need to switch razor. Good luck!
That happens to me when I use shaving cream, even that kinda explicitly designed for the bikini area. I newly use bar soap and I don't hold a problem now.
Maybe it will work for you as all right.
You might not be using the right soap or shaving cream. Try one with aloe or softening agents contained by them.
I once asked a stripper what she did with and this is what she told me: " I shave everyday and after ward I put unscented deodorant on it, so I never get cut-throat bumps anymore.'' I tried her secret and It worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment