Friday, December 2, 2011

How do I stop sweating?

How do I stop sweating in my palms and foot? I sweat under my armpits but I am going to win DriClear this week so hopefully that'll work.How do I stop sweating?
hey ,
have you hear about that site call stop sweating and start living , they offer a book that carry the same title, i bought that book some time ago and my sweating problems hold gone for good, here is the association to it http://stop-sweating.co.nr , hope it helps.
Some race are just essentially sweaty. For your armpits, I would recommend Mitchum deoderant. Its probably the best thing you can bring without a perscription.
Do you drink closely of water. If not you should start. Sweating is a means of access for your body to cool itself down but drinking more water will oblige so you won't sweat as much.
Its simple, move to alaska, sweating problem solved!
For the armpits use Certain Dry. Its works great.
I find it helpful to do a accurate workout and get a really profuse sweat going (make sure you are still hydrating yourself okay though). After that it seems resembling i dont sweat as easily

No comments:

Post a Comment