Friday, December 2, 2011

How do you cope if you're allergic to eggs?

Lots of things are made with eggs :(How do you cope if you're allergic to eggs?
I use something call powdered egg replacer when I make baked produce. You can make cake, cookies, pancakes, pies, etc. with it. It is found surrounded by the health food store and at Kroger.
My cousin be also allergic to eggs and she ate meats, fruits, and vegetables. She have to be very hard-working eating out when order off a menu, but at home in that were tons of food she could snack on and devour as her main meal.
Here are some links to egg allergy diets, and egg substitutes to use in cooking.
I in actual fact have a cross-question for your question. I be also just diagnosed beside a possible egg allergy, but they said it is a 50% possibility of being wrong since I am an full-size. would you mind listing what your symptoms be that let you know you are allergic? How did they particularly diagnose you? I am supposed to cut eggs out for a few weeks and see if things get better, but it is really rock-hard!
My mother is allergic to eggs and she can eat most things. She can't hold pethadine though, made with a similar substance to egg.
Just don't get through it. There are other things you can get protein from

No comments:

Post a Comment